水平: Mid-Senior level
We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by effectively managing our Retail Store in Innsbruck.
- Uphold our company’s mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and social issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers. This includes organizing events to support the local NGO community, distribute grants for local NGOs and help drive the local Patagonia environmental agenda.
- Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible.
- Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns.
- Build a diverse team and create an inclusive environment in the store.
- In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy.
- Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment.
- Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses.
- Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will be/have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing leadership role.
- Excellent team management skills are a must, with demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
- Language skills: fluent in English and German. Other languages are a plus.
- Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Personal or professional experience with outdoor sports.
- Knowledge of effective merchandise presentation standards.
- Budget management experience.
- Understanding of basic retail concepts (gross margin, markdowns, KPI’s, P&L’s).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Patagonia product use/knowledge is a plus.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
Every person who applies to join Patagonia receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our EMEA team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.
At Patagonia, we strive to have inclusive representation within our organisation and embrace a diverse mix of talent to contribute to our culture. We actively seek applications from Black and People of Colour (BPOC) and other underrepresented groups.
As we are in business to save our home planet, we can only do this together.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Kufstein, Tyrol
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Innsbruck, Tyrol
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Lienz, Tyrol
⏰ 10-12-2022🌏 Innsbruck, Tyrol
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Ischgl, Tyrol
⏰ 11-12-2022🌏 Innsbruck, Tyrol
⏰ 12-12-2022🌏 Innsbruck, Tyrol
⏰ 13-12-2022🌏 Innsbruck, Tyrol
⏰ 09-12-2022🌏 Kufstein, Tyrol
⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Reutte, Tyrol