Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout Artivive
Artivive is an easy-to-use Augmented Reality tool that allows artists to create new dimensions of art by linking classical with digital art. The digital layer opens doors to a whole new world of possibilities. It consists of the Artivive App, our visualization component, and the Bridge by Artivive, the creational part.
Our vision at Artivive is to change how art is created and consumed and build the community around augmented reality art. Our mission is to democratize augmented reality for the art world. Our plan is to make augmented reality into the art form of the 21st century.
More than 100,000 users are creating artworks with Artivive and are having exhibitions in 92 countries. For museums, exhibitions, galleries, and other art institutions, Artivive offers a new and innovative way for the audience to interact with art.
- Help developing an artist community platform and online sales application for augmented reality art
- Continuous optimization/further improvement of a product We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You’ll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else.
- 3+ years of experience with web development
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- You are familiar with eCommerce platforms
- You have substantial experience in developing web applications
- You have a mix of frontend and backend experience
- You have a passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or helpful.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table. Design, code, review, test, build and deploy high-performance, reusable, scalable and reliable code in PHP and JS by implementing best practices
What We Offer
Here at Artivive, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our members. We believe that every team member makes a valuable contribution to Artivive’s success through their expertise, opinions and qualifications. All it takes is passion and enthusiasm for our mission. Moreover, we offer:
- fantastic learning experience in a fast-growing startup
- public transport ticket within Vienna
- highly committed, international team of 10+ members
- modern office with a gallery space located in the upcoming 15th district
- flexible schedule and remote office possibilities and all the benefits that come with from the Austrian state
- team events such as game evenings and similar
- monthly art events and exhibitions, which we are part of
We believe that the unique contributions of all Artivive’s members are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experiences, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
The annual gross salary for this position according to the collective agreement is €42.000,-. Depending on professional qualifications and experience, an overpayment is possible.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Vienna
⏰ 04-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 06-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Vienna City, Vienna
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Vienna