Update day: 07-11-2023
Our vision: We will become the most agile and nimble infrastructure bank in Europe. We help creating a better world by enabling sustainable infrastructure that improves the quality of people’s live.
Always first: We are always first when it comes to delivering outstanding results with speed and precision. We never stand still. We take “always first” as an obligation to get better every day.
Join our talent pool as aTrainee - Infrastructure and Energy Finance(m/w/d)
- Learn from the best
- Get an overall view of the whole financing process (inkl. Funding, Risk, etc.) due to a rotation program
- Establish comprehensive internal infrastructure & energy finance know-how
- Take part in a structured rotation program with training on the job to ensure knowledge build up
- Design an individual development plan with courses, specific trainings, etc.
- Sign a contract initially limited to 18 months with a gross monthly salary of 3.700 EUR (including overtime) within the framework of our “Trainee4Energy Program" (start dateApril 1, 2024) with the goal to offer a fixterm position within our bank at the end of the program.
- You have a master’s degree in economics or engineering (WU, FH, TU...) with a focus on finance, banking, energy, renewables, infrastructure etc.
- You consider yourself as a communication talent and your English and German are fluent (written / spoken)
- You are Top of your League, a quick thinker and have a very high affinity for numbers
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- You are willing to learn a lot and develop to one of our key experts
We would like to increase our pool of female talents and are particularly pleased to receive female applicants
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Vienna