Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: Arts / Design
Who We Are
MOSTLY AI is a Vienna, Austria based high-tech startup that has developed game-changing AI technology for synthetic data. Our solutions enable organizations across the world and across industries to safely share big data assets, internally as well as externally, while keeping the privacy of their customers fully protected. This breakthrough in data protection is made possible by leveraging generative deep neural networks that extract patterns, structures and variations from existing data to generate highly realistic & highly accurate synthetic customers.
Our international team of data enthusiasts takes pride in offering the world’s most advanced synthetic data solutions, and thus to enable a big data ecosystem where privacy is truly respected. The category “synthetic data” is just getting started and the potential is growing day by day. We believe that in the next couple of years every larger organization will incorporate synthetic data in their data stack. To serve the growing needs of our clients we are looking for a Team lead for the Core Team: The Core Team is building the core of our Synthetic Data Platform employing Python and Tensorflow.
Who You Are*
You are an experienced engineering team lead (Python/Machine Learning). You love working with your team and to jointly achieve high performance. You want to substantially contribute to the deployment of a deep tech product. You want to work with state-of-the art tools in a truly agile development environment. You are up to speed on the latest technologies and still enjoy writing and reviewing code.
If this sounds like you then you should read further!
- Lead a high performing group of engineers, recruit and build out a strong engineering team with an inclusive and diverse culture
- Coach and mentor engineers to help them realize their full potential
- Define the future-proof architecture with the team, document and align with other teams
- Go deep into the code with the team, when necessary
- Ensure that quality is integrated into the code by defining standards, introducing industry accepted tools and methodologies
- Own your part of the product in all aspects from technical design to development, release and deployments
- Work closely with the product team to refine requirements, coordinate with other stakeholders in the company
- Actively follow and evaluate new technologies/methods in the software industry to increase efficiency
- Manage sprints and keep track of internal reporting
- Be an active member of the Leadership Team of the company
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience in managing or leading teams and engineering deliverables
- Proven track record managing complex Machine Learning applications
- Domain expertise in Python, Tensorflow and data manipulation/analysis libraries
- Good level of knowledge on cloud and container technologies
- Exceptional management skills to collaborate across teams and coach engineering talent
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve own skills
- Highly energetic personality with a "can do/ getting things done" attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- English, German is a plus
- Must be able to navigate and blend into a high paced start-up environment
- Be part of the synthetic data revolution and work with international top experts in the field of unsupervised AI
- Build the world you wish to see - a future where big data and privacy can co-exist
- Live and work in Vienna, named year-after-year the most liveable city in the world - if you prefer you can also stay where you are - we support fully remote positions!
- Benefit from five weeks of paid vacation and 100% covered health insurance (in Austria)
- Enjoy lunch subsidies and a free annual public transportation ticket
- We offer snacks and drinks at the office, and host regular happy hours
- We bring together our global team at least twice a year for team events - we don’t settle for boring!
At least €70,000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience.
If you love data as much as we do, then come and join us to advance, deploy and promote our category-defining novel solutions around privacy-preserving generative AI.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Vienna