Senior Financial Analyst IHG Business
Update day: 14-05-2023
Location: Vienna City Vienna
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Industry: Information Technology Services
Job type: Full-time
Job contentHPE ESEA region spans across a cluster of 80 countries and HPE operates here through 2 Unique and diverse Channel driven Go to Market models. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with experience in Infrastructure Hardware Business who could partner with the Sales and Category leaders towards delivering on Financial Growth targets of the region. The cultural and economic diversity of the region, and the different Go to market models offers a fantastic Learning and Finance Skillset Enhancement Opportunity for the selected candidate.
How You’ll Make Your Mark
- Providing complex financial analysis on IHG products business trends for ESEA countries, typically exercising a unique understanding of the Compute and Storage business to determine the best method for achieving Financial Goals.
- Provide periodic reporting on Business performance against Forecast and Budget at country and product category level.
- Support the Business towards building the right Forecast at IHG BU and Product category level.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the functional unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes and initiatives
- Ensure Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements are in compliance with GAAP and Company Accounting & Financial policy. Maintain integrity of entity’s financial data.
- Ensure that the local legal and tax reporting for assigned entity is in compliance with country legal & regulatory requirements.
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives
- Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization’s financial goals and policies.
- Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally.
- Ensures strong business controls.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 7+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions and Hardware finance exposure would be preferred.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles, statutory requirements and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Strong Motivator
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find Out More About Us And Follow Us On
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Vienna
Lehrling Pharmatechnologie für den Bereich Purification 1 / Pilot Plant Operations (m/w/d)⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Vienna
Cloud Architekt*in und zwei Linux Systemadministrator*in⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Vienna
Mitarbeiter:in Servicedesk HR / internes Kundenservice (Teilzeit 25 Wochenstunden)⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Vienna