Security Analytics Lead (m/f/x)
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Linz Upper Austria
Category: Other IT - Software Executive management
Industry: Software Development
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob DescriptionYou’re smart, curious, and love working with a team to help making software run secure? We want your expertise to provide comprehensive security intelligence, tailored to Dynatrace’s needs. Join us now and contribute to the Dynatrace security offering that protects many of the largest organizations in the world.
- There is a lot of security intel data out there. Your job is to make it available within Dynatrace.
- Identify, combine, and enrich data from multiple sources to close coverage gaps and enable quicker mitigation.
- Develop new methods improving our data analysis capabilities & advise on limitations and opportunities.
- Lead a team of security analysts, engage in hiring and organizational topics.
- Drive tooling development to automate analysis procedures.
- Work with the world-wide R&D team to deliver the security data the product needs.
- Assure quick response to emerging threats by providing high-quality data updates.
- You have 7+ years of experience as security data analyst or similar.
- You live and breathe security: long before the latest vulnerability hits the news, you already dissected the technical details.
- Theory-talk is not what drives you, you want to get your hands dirty. Be it Python or any other tooling you use, you can & want to dig into data yourself.
- You think big and what you do is built to scale: the data feed updates that always caused so much manual work? You automated the analysis!
- You love working with a large multidisciplinary team of product managers, developers and architects & you’re not scared of tech talk.
- Kubernetes and container security is no stranger to you? Great, knowing the Cloud-native world is a plus!
- You’re an experienced leader who can motivate people to work towards a shared vision.
- Agile software development principles with high quality standards are at your heart. The tooling you and your team build works reliably, and incremental improvements are delivered at a steady rate.
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 85,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualification and experience.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 07-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Gmunden, Upper Austria
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Pasching, Upper Austria
⏰ 07-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
Technik Spezialist:in Senior Technikmanagement - Elektrotechnik - Ressourcenplaner:in⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Linz, Upper Austria