Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
At Bitpanda, we want to offer our clients the best overall investment solution. As part of that, we strive to help our clients declare their taxes in the easiest way possible by withholding the necessary taxes and/or providing an accurate tax report according to the national law of the investor. As a Product Expert - Taxes and Reporting, you’ll work together with the responsible product manager to ensure that the product fulfils both professional and legal requirements. You’ll also act as the sparring partner for the internal and external tax experts.
What you’ll do
- Define the professional and legal requirements for the tax reporting for each country together with our tax experts
- Help define the requirements for the technical integration and the design of the tax reporting together with the responsible product manager
- Take part in the Conceptualisation of a tax withholding system
- Act as the interface between our tax experts and the product manager Stay up to date with legal changes that affect our products
Who you are
- 3+ years of work experience in product management, consulting or operations Work experience, preferably in the financial sector related to tax topics, is a big plus
- A customer-centric approach to developing products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
- High interest in shaping the retail brokerage and crypto industries Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment and handle ambiguity
- Competent in agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch "tech pack" (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Vienna