Update day: 04-12-2023
Job type: Teilzeit
Miznon is the wild brainchild of celebrated Israeli chef Eyal Shani in Vienna’s First District. The first Miznon opened in Tel Aviv in 2011, followed by Paris, Singapore, Vienna, Melbourne and NYC. Shani aims to capture every sense of Tel Aviv’s street food scene in a loud, rustic, casual space, infusing each pita and dish with his trademark originality. Miznon’s menu changes daily to reflect the freshest produce in season but always uses a special pita crafted for Miznon by Israel’s world-famous Angel Bakeries.
As ourRestaurant Manageryou are responsible for the whole restaurant operation, developing hospitality trainings, SOP’s and gaining insight in possibilities to improve team dynamics and efficiency.
The main focus of the Restaurant Manager is working the floor, the team and the product. Satisfying all stakeholders is most important to us; our guests and the own team members! Happy employees are happy guests!
- As the Restaurant Manager of MIZNON Vienna you are responsable for the overall leadership, managing supervisors and staff.
- You lead by example and are the face of the restaurant.
- You build and an effective team while maintaining direction, coordination and evaluation of the Restaurant.
- You keep track of the work standards, productivity, on-the-job trainings and guest satisfaction.
- Other responsibilities are planning, assigning and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and professional Restaurant Manager with relevant experience who wants to keep the high spirit of Miznon Vienna. You are hands on and love the personal approach of an informal restaurant environment. You are amazing with your team and can quickly establish credibility and respect. Because of your charming nature you perform well at building strong working relationships. You are organized, a hands-on manager and an excellent communicator.
The skills we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years of relevant experience in restaurant management.
- Your English and German are excellent and you don’t mind working in a multi-lingual environment.
- You have a positive, ambitious mindset and are self-motivated.
- You love to share your passion for hospitality and inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Vienna
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Vienna
⏰ 26-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Vienna