Update day: 05-05-2023
Category: Worker Information Technology Officer Consulting / Customer Service Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Material Handler is responsible for the loading and unloading of trucks, packaging and unpackaging of materials, assist in stocking and pulling parts from storage, and all other functions associated with shipping and receiving, all while providing exemplary service to internal and external customers. This role may also be required to operate a forklift to transport goods and materials of all kinds in and around the facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Unload incoming shipments.
- Perform verification of bill of lading and packing list, unpack incoming shipments.
- Engage with purchasing and other departments to resolve packing list discrepancies.
- Conduct inspections and provide damaged goods with a damage identification, as needed
- Accurately record materials received on the appropriate purchase orders and distribute copies to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure system (ERP) receipt of materials within 24 hours.
- Verify the accuracy of outbound shipments.
- Properly package out-bound shipments to ensure that the contents arrive at their destination in undamaged condition.
- Properly handle all document filing and archiving requirements.
- Follows all warehouse processes when performing work, while maintaining good housekeeping in all assigned work areas.
- Abides by all Flowserve safety requirements.
- Basis computer skills, including effectively navigating Microsoft Office.
- Able to work occasional overtime including weekends and evenings.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk many steps throughout the day, kneel, twist, and bend.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally buddy lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a production environment that has multiple product changeovers.
- Must be willing to learn and cross train as needed throughout different function(s)
- Speak and understand "the language of logistics".
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Previous related material handling and forklift experience.
- Forklift certified.
- Familiarity / working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Have strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- HS Diploma / GED and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
Req ID : R-2694
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Villach, Carinthia
⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Klagenfurt, Carinthia
⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Villach, Carinthia
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Klagenfurt, Carinthia
⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Villach, Carinthia
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Villach, Carinthia
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Carinthia
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Spittal, Carinthia
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Klagenfurt, Carinthia
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Villach, Carinthia