Update day: 04-12-2023
Category: IT - Software
Industry: Software Development
Job type: Full-time
Job contentYou may apply to Tietoevry by selecting Apply and fill your application details to the form. You may also Apply by using LinkedIn and populate details to your application from your LinkedIn profile.
About Us In Austria
With about 280 Tietoevry experts and offices in Vienna, Linz and Graz, Tietoevry Austria is committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customer’s business transformation. We believe in professional development and results by supporting our customers on their journey into a meaningful digital world.
Our development and consulting portfolio ranges from Cloud and Data Driven Solutions to Design & Experience to SAP services and Digital Advisory.
Due to our positive business development, we want to keep growing in Austria and are therefore looking for colleagues who share our attitude: cherishing an autonomous style of work, understanding learning as a lifestyle and seeking to make real, sustainable differences through digitalization for our customers in business and society.
You are interested to start your career as an ABAP developer? We offer you an exciting career path within a team-oriented and agile environment!
With us you will be responsible for
- creating innovative concepts and solutions for customers’ business problems in close collaboration with our experienced colleagues
- supporting our existing team as Junior Consultant in designing and implementing SAP solutions
- challenging and future oriented S/4HANA projects which range from basic conceptions to realizations at the clients’ site
- graduation from a technical college (e.g. HTL with IT-specialization) and the affinity to work with new technologies
- good programming skills
- a consulting attitude and hardly any working experience but you are eager to learn more about SAP and ABAP
- interest in business processes and finding the best solutions for your customers
- very good German and English skills
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, love to learn new things and work within a dynamic team
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values
- a salary of minimum EUR 2.635,00. The actual salary depends on your experience and qualification
- benefits like flexible working hours, home office, laptop and smartphone also for private use, health programs, team events, excellent public transport connection, food vouchers, fresh fruits, the perfect environment to prosper professionally etc.
- a possibility of starting part-time, internships, Bachelor and Master thesis supervision
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to submit your application.
Catharina Christian, Recruitment Specialist, Tietoevry Austria
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Weiz, Styria
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Lannach, Styria
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Gleisdorf, Styria
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Leoben, Styria