Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time
Job contentYou already have experience in the field of Content & Communication Management with a tech/financial background? Then please read on! The employer is an international software company with a focus on eCommerce and digital payment transactions. From A1 and Allianz to ÖAMTC and Marrionaud - renowned customers from a wide range of industries trust the software company to optimize their e-commerce projects. The employer’s philosophy: IT with heart & mind. Take on a key position as a Technical Content Creator - and help shape the company’s strategy and operations, including product marketing and editing!
- You support the team with creative ideas to ensure the long-term success of the company and its eCommerce products. This means concretely:
- Strategic communication planning and implementation of new strategies
- Documentation and creation of reproducible (communication) processes
- Ensuring that all copy is in line with the brand identity
- Research technical topics and collaborate with other teams to gain insight into issues and trends.
- Creating engaging content such as articles, blog posts and expert interviews - mostly in English.
- Researching various publications to identify potential media partnerships.
- Planning and creating concepts for graphics and videos in collaboration with other team members
- Creating and optimizing relevant landing pages
- Creating and sending newsletters and press releases
- Researching trends in B2B communication and evaluating new communication channels
- Website maintenance and optimization
- Maintaining social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Supporting the organization at trade fairs and events
- Last but not least: Proactively updating and improving existing marketing materials
- MUSTHAVE: first content creation experience in the following fields: B2B, IT, E-Commerce, SaaS or Payments.
- Very good English skills: C1
- IDEAL: a technical background or expertise in the payments industry
- Out-of-the-box thinking and courage to implement new communication channels
- Knowledge in story-telling for the B2B area
- Exact, structured and transparent way of working
- Strategic and analytical approach to new topics
- High level of understanding of technical issues and the ability to convey these in a textual and comprehensible manner
- Good presentation skills
- Nice to have: fluent German as well as any other language would be an advantage
- Nice to have: (Basic) knowledge in SEO, SEM, eMail Marketing and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to participate in international trade fairs / business trips
- A modern office in the center of Vienna surrounded by hip bars, museums & parks
- Alternatively: remote work with monthly visit to the Vienna office
- A marketing team with flat hierarchies in a pleasant, international working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours - flexitime model, home office
- Prospect of promotion & career opportunities in a fast growing company
- Unusual team & company events: after-work drinks, summer parties, sports events
- Onboarding and buddy system - from day 1!
- Enough room for exchange, creativity and leisure activities
- Company notebook (MacBook/Thinkpad/Dell) and software of your choice
- Wiener Linien annual travel pass
- A variety of individual training opportunities: Here, we react quickly and openly to your wishes.
- Customers who rank among the top 300 most visited websites worldwideA monthly salary starting at € 3.000 gross - overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience is of course possible!
Then contact us today!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 01-01-2023🌏 Vienna City, Vienna
⏰ 30-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 26-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 28-12-2022🌏 Vienna
⏰ 16-01-2023🌏 Vienna City, Vienna
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Vienna