Category: IT - Software
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLeoben, Styria, AT
Oct 30, 2022
Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. Due to our permanent international growth we expand our IT Operations team at our Headquarters in Leoben, Austriaand are looking for an experienced, passionate
IT Cyber Security Engineer - Identity and Access Management (m/f/d)
In this fast-moving environment, the permanent evaluation and adaptation of security-relevant features and components is more important than ever. Location-independent access from a wide variety of end devices and applications requires new and higher security standards. In this interesting role you will be focusing on different areas to ensure the best possible protection of our corporate data for collaboration and communication services.
You will be managing Identity and Access Management, that is a key element in IT security. You will be responsible for information gathering, as well as design and (further) development of existing as well as new IAM applications and supporting the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions (Microsoft technologies)
- Management and coordination of information security projects (focus: IAM Services)
- Innovative in Identity & Access Management, Identity Governance & Administration, Single Sign-On, Access Management or Privileged Account Management
- Organization, process definition and continuous improvement of the IAM platform
- Planning, support, and maintenance of the associated system landscape
- Implementation of new IAM solutions (use cases) in the context of information security projects
- Technical consulting regarding functions and possibilities of the used IAM solutions
- Information gathering, as well as design and (further) development of existing as well as new IAM applications
- Support the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Graduate IT degree (from a university or other higher education institutes) or equivalent to atleast 8 years professional IT Security experience, preferably in an international corporate company
- Atleast 5 years of deep technical understanding in the areas of identity and access management
- Ability to analyze and grasp complex interrelationships
- High solution orientation and technical understanding
- Knowledge of MS Identity management solutions
- Structured approach to work and cross-functional thinking
- Know-How in the technologies: SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Kerberos, LDAP / Active Directory, Rest-APIs, or Java
- Knowledge and practical experience in security management processes (ITIL, security incident and problem management)
- Very good command of English
- Personal and professional development possibilities in a multi-national, dynamic company
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the technological development of a growth company
- A vibrant, positive and rewarding working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Flexible work mode, with possibility of Remote-work (home office or shared office in Graz)
Your HR Team!
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group “G” (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2021).
We offer market based competitive salary and additional benefits based on your experience, qualification and skills. The monthly salary is paid 14 times per annum.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 24-12-2022🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 29-12-2022🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Leoben, Styria
⏰ 31-12-2022🌏 Lannach, Styria
⏰ 01-01-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 19-12-2022🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 17-01-2023🌏 Graz, Styria
⏰ 18-12-2022🌏 Leoben, Styria
⏰ 23-12-2022🌏 Leoben, Styria