☞ Emerson Automation Solutions
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Mödling Lower Austria
Category: High Technology
Industry: Electrical Electronic Manufacturing Oil & Energy Industrial Automation
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Do you have experience in scripting languages and a creative problem-solving approach?
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer who enjoys finding innovative solutions to customer issues and is keen to make a real difference in the life sciences industry!
By joining us in this role you will focus on using the Bio-G Real-Time Modeling System (RTMS) software suite, as well as other optimization and analytical toolsets. You will work closely with our clients to deliver scheduling and debottlenecking solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and this sounds like an exciting job for you, then join our team in Europe!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Use in-house discrete event simulation software to model complex manufacturing processes;
• Use scheduling software to produce customized schedules;
• Be responsible for debottlenecking and capacity engineering of manufacturing facilities;
• Integrate enterprise data sources into the software;
• Provide first line client support for the models and software;
• Manage project and client expectations;
• Develop algorithms for the design of experiment, display of data, optimization methods, efficiency methods, and scheduling methods;
• Present results and make recommendations for our clients;
• Independently work on a timeline with results
• Assist in debugging the software and develop product features and enhancements
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering;
• Proven experience in the life science process engineering industry (minimum 3 years)
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to advise our customers
• Ability to independently develop software solutions for novel problems;
• Meaningful experience in mathematical modeling and scripting languages (e.g. VBA, python, Matlab, R);
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time (domestic and international travel).
• Familiarity with SQL is preferred;
• Background in Biotech or Pharma;
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about pursuing new technologies and anticipate future trends. You seize opportunities and create competitive strategies in order to build and deliver solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. You are committed to following the highest quality standards in our customer interactions.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an Industrial Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com/RTMS
Sweden, Austria, France, Spain, Denmark, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway
Jun 8, 2021, 5:57:03 AM
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Schwechat, Lower Austria
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Baden bei Wien, Lower Austria
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Traiskirchen, Lower Austria
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Baden bei Wien, Lower Austria
TechnikerIn - HTL-Ausbildung – Fachrichtung Maschinenbau, Wirtschaftsingenieurswesen oder Umwelttechnik⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Korneuburg, Lower Austria
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Sankt Pölten, Lower Austria
Servicemitarbeiter & Operator (m/w/d) Virtual Reality Entertainment in Voll-/ oder Teilzeit⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Vösendorf, Lower Austria
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Korneuburg, Lower Austria
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Amstetten, Lower Austria