Branch Operations Assistant - Vienna
Update day: 17-05-2023
Category: Executive management Consulting / Customer Service
Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
With over one million nights rented through our travel platform, we have welcomed more than 300,000 travellers from 169 countries. We offer a comprehensive and expanding array of road trip possibilities: short-term RV rentals, long-term campervan subscriptions, and the possibility of buying one of our vehicles available for sale.
Rooted in a deep technological focus, our challenges are both exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and joining an ever-developing journey.
We’re looking for a travel enthusiast with a passion for guest service for our depot inFischamend - Vienna. You’ll be the face of our company, reporting directly to the Operations Area Manager, with the goal of ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, maintaining our fleet of campervans & depot in top condition, and taking ownership of all issues that need to be managed to guarantee smooth operation of the depot.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Handle incoming reservations, organise and perform vehicle check-ins and check-outs, and coordinate the team’s activities;
- Training, supervising, and coaching your team;
- Taking care of the fleet, logistics, and making sure our campervans are maintained in top condition;
- Control workforce planning, manage inventory, local suppliers and cleaning services;
- Handle complaints, emergencies, and any local issue that may arise to make sure operations run smoothly;
- Assisting in reselling campervans, preparing and showing them to prospective buyers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a travel enthusiast with an aptitude for direct contact with customers, with experience in Tourism, Hospitality, Retail or Rent-a-car being desirable;
- 1+ years of experience in a team management/lead/supervisory role;
- You’re fluent in English and German (mandatory);
- You’re eligible to work in Austria, have a valid driver’s licence and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory);
- You’re available to work on weekends and public holidays;
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon.
THE INDIE COMMITMENT!
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference;
- Career development opportunities in Field Operations around the US and Europe, or transitioning to an HQ role in Lisbon or Los Angeles;
- Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you;
- Schedules fixed in advance, with weekends and holidays being rotated between team members;
- Compensation package that includes Performance and Referral bonuses;
- Free Road Trips, so you can experience Indie first-hand trips around the US and Europe.
Are you ready to Go Indie?
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 06-06-2023🌏 Vienna
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Vienna